Monday, January 25, 2010

Follow the Leader


I had a dream last night that I was driving without using my gps. I was happy, singing to the radio, and then after a while decided I'd been driving for quite a while and should be there by now. I pulled off the road only to find out that I had two cars following behind me- and they were rather upset when I told them I didn't know where we were or the address of where we were going. I didn't know I was leading!!

Well, the more I thought about this, the more I realized...we are ALWAYS leading. Someone is usually following us...kids, family, random people we don't realize are watching our example, etc. So where are we leading them? Do we know where we're heading? I'm going to try harder to make sure my 'gps' is on (aka my ability to receive inspiration from the Holy Ghost) so that no matter who is following, I know I'm leading myself and them toward becoming more like the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment