Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why I Love Him



1. He goes to work every day to support our family.
2. He works as much as he needs to in order for me to stay home with my children.
3. He loves life.
4. He loves to laugh.
5. He has awesome hands.
6. He takes good care of himself.
7. He does anything I ask.
8. He encourages me to go out with my friends.
9. He leads our family.
10. He takes us to church each Sunday, sings the hymns, and participates.
11. He volunteers his time to serve others.
12. He is always first on the list to offer to help someone move.
13. He serves our country because he feels it's his duty.
14. He loves our children.
15. He takes care of all our finances so I never have to worry.
16. He sits at the dinner table long after dinner's over because he knows how much I enjoy chatting with him.
17. He takes me dancing.
18. He makes sure we're touching as we fall asleep- even if it's just our feet.
19. He tells me I'm beautiful and there's no one else he could ever want.
20. He encourages me when I want to try new things.
21. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm happy.
22. He has gorgeous eyes.
23. He's incredibly smart.
24. He likes everything I cook, and wouldn't say otherwise if he didn't.
25. He writes me letters because he knows how much I enjoy them.
26. He takes me to dinner, and makes dating a priority.
27. He appreciates life and is grateful for what he's given.
28. He can do anything with cords- I've never seen so many possibilities with things hooking up to other things.
29. He is incredibly sexy when he works out.
30. He keeps our lawn looking beautiful.
31. He changes the oil in our cars because it saves money to do it himself.
32. He's a guy. He's not into clothes or hair or anything girly- but he lets me be girly, and appreciates things for my sake. :-)
33. He's very straightforward- no hinting, no games.
34. He loves lots of types of music, but usually lets me choose.
35. He's taught me about politics, and allows me to make an opinion on my own.
36. He compliments me.
37. He teaches our children to be gentlemen.
38. He takes his responsibilities seriously.
39. He knows how to have fun.
40. He can laugh at himself.
41. He's fun to be with.
42. He can eat an entire meal in about four bites (but he doesn't because it wouldn't be polite.)
43. He can dance.
44. He has a look of complete contentment that melts my heart.
45. He is good to his family.
46. He takes me to the temple.
47. He honors his vows.
48. He sees the big picture and is working to attain his goals.
49. He loves me.
50. He makes my world worth living in. I love him so much- I am grateful to have such a good man in my life. He deserves the best, and I need to do my best to give him just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment