Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Friends






I am blessed to have many people I call dear friends. Not acquaintances, though I have those, or regular invite to a gathering friends, though there's a place for them as well. I mean those really, truly, do anything for you, love you no matter what friends. The friends I spend hours talking with. The people I try to emulate. Those people that I can watch as they deal with things and want to ingrain it into myself. I love this picture- these two little ducks were quacking so noisily as they swam around the lake. How fun to see them swimming side by side looking at one another as they did. I wish everyone could know the joy of having at least one true "love you no matter what' kind of friend. They truly are more precious than any one thing on this earth.

1 comment: