Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Tastes of Heaven

*Hugs from my sweet baby girl
*Listening to her say 'mama' and squeal with delight when I play with her
*"Thanks Mom"
*Splashing in the puddles in a rainstorm today with Tyler
*Holding hands
*Dancing to our "favorite songs"
*Tickling my kiddies when the line "touch of a precious child" comes on the radio during our song 'Chicken Fried'
*Eating dinner together
*Reading stories
*Listening to my Jedis play 'Star Wars'
*Pushing happy kiddos on the swings
*Singing the ABCs with a chorus of young singers
*Laughing at silly jokes that don't always make sense
*Getting the play by play of what's happening in their world
*Being sought after to listen to news, accomplishment, hurt, or just for a hug
*A soft touch on my face
*A train whistle
*Looking in each of my children's beautiful faces as I watch them learn and grow
There is not one place I could dream of that would be better than being surrounded by my sweet children and dear husband. These are just a few of those moments I wish I could hang on to forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment